Specialised railway policing put at risk by Scottish Government06 September, 2016
18 December 2007
Following the Home Secretary failing to honour the Police Arbitration Tribunal's award this Federation is fully supporting the England and Wales, Scottish and Northern Ireland Police Federations in their endeavours to reverse her decision on pay and her proposals to abolish the Police Negotiating Board.
- A full ballot of Home Office Federated Ranks will take place early in the New Year to ascertain whether the Federation should lobby for full industrial rights. We will mirror this.
- A rally and meeting will be held early in the New Year in London.
- A meeting will take place in the New Year in the Home Secretary's constituency of Redditch.
- Legal action has been commenced regarding the Home Secretary's decision. This Federation has made a substantial donation towards the costs of the action.
- All Federations are lobbying MP's
- Together with our colleagues we are briefing relevant press contacts.
As soon as further details are announced they will be communicated to you. Please check our website www.polfed.org.uk.